|does my child needs another booster after 5 years?
Jan 21, 2006
my husband has been diagnosed with hepa b last dec. 2005 but our doctor told us that my daughter needs another vaccination of engerix this coming may 2006 since she got vaccinated last may 2005, is it safe to give her another booster? or not necessarily?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccination is quite safe and I would want my daughter to have the best protective antibodies possible. She should certainly complete her entire vaccine series. You should be tested for HBV as well and get vaccinated if you have no protective antibodies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.