|does my child needs another booster after 5 years?
Jan 21, 2006
my husband has been diagnosed with hepa b last dec. 2005 but our doctor told us that my daughter needs another vaccination of engerix this coming may 2006 since she got vaccinated last may 2005, is it safe to give her another booster? or not necessarily?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccination is quite safe and I would want my daughter to have the best protective antibodies possible. She should certainly complete her entire vaccine series. You should be tested for HBV as well and get vaccinated if you have no protective antibodies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.