HCV-hair clippers

I wanted to know if you could tell me what the liklihood of being infected with HCV from a nick from electric hair clippers at a barber shop. I understand that it is not statistically impossible, but I was wondering the liklihood of infection. All I know about the setting was that the clippers had been sitting there unused for about 60 hours because the stylist had been off prior to the mishap. The cut was very superficial but did draw a small amount of blood. Thanks for your time.

As you yourself said, it is not "impossible" but it is extremely unlikely you are at risk for HCV from this "exposure" that you describe. I would not recommend testing.

Dr. McGovern

is there a possibility?
Suitable treatment for HBV?