Specialist in Europe

Dear Mr. Dieterich

I would like to thank you for the advice passing through this site. I am HBV carrier with normal ALT, AST (BOTH BELOW 30), e-ántigen negative,AND HBV DNA at 52,000 copiesper ml. Is it possible to recomend me an HBV specialist in Continental Europe? )Austria, Germany, SWicherland, or UK)?? Also do you know any Greek specialist ?? Finally what is your opinion on starting entecavir ?? Is there any phone number that I can contact you incase I find my self in NY?

THANK YOU FOR THE ASSISTANCE

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Jurgen Rockstroh in Bonn, Geoff Dusheiko in London, Andreas Hadziyannis in Athens are all great. No problem with entecavir. My phone number for appointments in NY is 212 241-7270. I look forward to seeing you! DTD

HCV -hair clippers
is there a possibility?