HBV Future of Both wife and husband

Dear DOC, Please dont igoner this query AS I ASKED MANY TIMES TO YOU BUT I DINT GOT ANY REAPONSE ...AND SORRY I WRITING SUCH AN LONG QUERY BCZ I AM AFRAID THAT WETHER NEXT I AM ABLE TO REACH U OR NOT...

I have been with chronic HBV since last year and going under my treatment with adefovir( Hepsera 10mg) as i have all normal tests like liver biospy and dna with 1,93,000 copies/ml but on my insting my doc started me with treatment.. 1) Is there sny adverse effect of medicien on HBV virus i.e. it is in dormant stage and may after treatment it came to be active.... 2)i have sex with my girlfriend many time and going to be marry her soon as she is already vaccinated to HEP B but for safer side we gone for her test and her doc said she is negative to HEP-A and as usual it means her B is also Negative, but not tested for B only tesded for A ..please tell some on this.. 3)please tell me if for god say she found +ve for HEP-B then is it possible for both of US to give an birth to safe baby

please sir answer these question as my life is going to be dependable on your answer.. thanks in advance

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Adefovir is very effective therapy for HBV. It should make the HBV DNA undetectable. In that case, the virus should not be transmissable to your girlfriend. However she should be vaccinated for BOTH hep A and B. If she does have HBV, it is very possible to give birth to a HBV negative baby. The baby should be vaccinated and given gamma globulin at birth. That is very effective ( not quite 100%) and prevents almost all HBV in babies. Good luck! DTD

Your answers give hope. Thanks!
Need a specialist answer. Already curing my OCD