HCV undetectable no longer equals "cure"?

I have read that they have found very small quantities of HCV in liver with ultrasensitive PCR in patients who have had SVR to treatment? While this does not equal potential reactivation, and it seems that even when tx is stopped, the HCV does not appear to reactivate, but can we no longer properly say "cure"?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I think that we can safely say cure. There are scientific disagreements about the data that you refer to. There were small pieces of viral RNA which were not capable of replication found in some blood cells not in liver cells. I am still using the word cure. This virus does not integrate into the genome like HBV and HIV so I firmly believe that there is a cure! DTD

undetectable HCV
mom-surgeon stressed, please answer (corrected version)