Jan 3, 2006
Is it possible to infect someone else with HCV through shared razor, etc.. if HCV is undetectable?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! If it is undetectable then you dont have it! However it is never a good idea to share razors anyway! Stay safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.