Jan 3, 2006
Is it possible to infect someone else with HCV through shared razor, etc.. if HCV is undetectable?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! If it is undetectable then you dont have it! However it is never a good idea to share razors anyway! Stay safe! DTD
HCV undetectable no longer equals "cure"?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- Where Does Chlamydia Originate?
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.