Jan 3, 2006
Is it possible to infect someone else with HCV through shared razor, etc.. if HCV is undetectable?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! If it is undetectable then you dont have it! However it is never a good idea to share razors anyway! Stay safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Abdominal Bloat Fat From Hiv Medications
- How Long After Sexual Contact Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Could White Painful Bumps On Tongue Be A Sign Of Hiv
- Can You Get Aids Or Hiv From Drinking After Someone With It?
- Hiv Itching Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.