Jan 3, 2006
Is it possible to infect someone else with HCV through shared razor, etc.. if HCV is undetectable?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! If it is undetectable then you dont have it! However it is never a good idea to share razors anyway! Stay safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.