|HBV, HCV, HIV
Dec 12, 2005
Dear DTD, I was asking you a question two weeks ago. Perhaps you did not get my question so I ask you again. What I wanted to know is this: Say there is an object that has so little blood on it that you cant see it with the naked eye. If you now get injured by this object is it possible to get infected with HCV, HBV or HIV? Would this be enough blood to get an infection or is this impossible? I hope you are writing back. its very important for me. thank you so much for your time and work. best wishes
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Never impossible, but about as likely as geting hit by a meteorite! Forget it! DTD
HCV PCR or TMA
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- Can You Still Have Hiv And Test Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.