HBV, HCV, HIV

Dear DTD, I was asking you a question two weeks ago. Perhaps you did not get my question so I ask you again. What I wanted to know is this: Say there is an object that has so little blood on it that you cant see it with the naked eye. If you now get injured by this object is it possible to get infected with HCV, HBV or HIV? Would this be enough blood to get an infection or is this impossible? I hope you are writing back. its very important for me. thank you so much for your time and work. best wishes

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Never impossible, but about as likely as geting hit by a meteorite! Forget it! DTD

hep c
HCV PCR or TMA