Dec 10, 2005
do you get pains in the back or does your feet hurt. do u know about anyone who has it and has taken holistic meds if yes then what has the person taken. thank you, ps I'm not a male
| Response from Dr. McGovern
People with HCV do not usually get pains in their back from this virus. I am not aware of studies suggesting benefit of alternative therapies although I know that studies are needed and are ongoing as we speak.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Homosexuals Being At A Higher Risk To Have Hiv And Aids
- Can You Get Hiv From A One Touch Lancet?
- Does Marinol Test Positive For Thc?
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
- Can Hiv Be Detected Through A Urine Test?
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.