Dec 10, 2005
do you get pains in the back or does your feet hurt. do u know about anyone who has it and has taken holistic meds if yes then what has the person taken. thank you, ps I'm not a male
| Response from Dr. McGovern
People with HCV do not usually get pains in their back from this virus. I am not aware of studies suggesting benefit of alternative therapies although I know that studies are needed and are ongoing as we speak.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Danger If Hiv Is Left Untreated?
- If A Man Swallowed His Own Sperm Could He Get Hiv Or Aids?
- Hiv Needle Attack Rumors
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.