Thank you, Dr. McGovern!

Dear Dr. McGovern,

About a month ago, I wrote you re my wifes prenatal blood work. If you recal, she tested HBSAG + and then in a second test the HBSAG turned negative and DNA came up positive. After the third test everything came back clear. Needless to say, we were not enjoying this tough time fearing something was wrong.

Your emails were just about the only thing that gave us comfort. You stayed to true to your original thought that they were false-positive tests.

After just completing the fourth round of blood work (after waiting another month between tests), we found out she is clear again.

Obviously, they were false positive tests. Thank you so much for all your advice and your kind words. It meant so much to us... you can't even imagine.

Best regards.

What a great source of relief to you and your wife!

What a great follow-up email for me!

THANK YOU!

hepaB sur ant-pls help
very scared and confused