|hepaB sur ant-pls help
Dec 10, 2005
pls analyze my hepatitis b surface antigen result- reactive; patient count= 1535; cut-off value= 1.00, i am 49 and a widowed for 10 yrs now tnx in advance!
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are probably a chronic carrier at the very least. However, in order to further discuss this you need the entire Hep B panel including HBV DNA. Discuss with your physician please. Dr. M
Pain in liver area please help
Thank you, Dr. McGovern!
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.