|Pain in liver area please help
Dec 10, 2005
Hi I have been diagnosed as Hbsag +, Hbeag -, ALt 27, Ast 38, HBV DNA -. The doc says that I am an inactive carrier. But I get a pain in my liver area which is persistant. Please let me know if this normal do I have chirriosis or something. Please help. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I agree that you are an inactive carrier. Pain in your right upper quadrant could also be related to gallstones. I would discuss your symptoms further with your doctor. Perhaps you need further evaluation with an ultrasound or HIDA scan depending on the type of symptoms you are having. Dr.M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.