|HBV reactivate treament
Dec 10, 2005
My doc told me that it is so much easier if I get treated by the time the HBV is reactivated. Therefore, 6 - 12 months screening is very important. Please confirm if that is true. Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think what your doctor is referring to is that you want to follow up your hepatitis B status for 6 months to see if your body will clear it on its own before you dive into treatment. Yes I agree.
any risk for hcv or hiv
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.