|HBV reactivate treament
Dec 10, 2005
My doc told me that it is so much easier if I get treated by the time the HBV is reactivated. Therefore, 6 - 12 months screening is very important. Please confirm if that is true. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think what your doctor is referring to is that you want to follow up your hepatitis B status for 6 months to see if your body will clear it on its own before you dive into treatment. Yes I agree.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.