hepatitis B immunity
Dec 10, 2005
if someone has a reactive test to hep bE antibody, hep b core AB total as well as hep B surface AB, is it possible that these could be reactive only from vaccine or does it indicate exposure
Response from Dr. McGovern
These results represent prior exposure; not chronic disease; surface antibody means you are protected against further infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Does Cervical Cancer Cause Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.