Dec 10, 2005
whats the best medicine or supplement to cure yellowish eyes.im hepa b pt .
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to see your physician as soon as possible about this complaint. Yellow eyes can be associated with new acute hepatitis or can be a serious signal in someone with chronic liver disease.
cough and HBV
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.