For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

cough and HBV

I am HBV + since last 1 year in carrier mode (all test are ok including liver biospy) right now i am with cough with last 2 months i go for my all test with my doc i have no infection and as concern with HBV i got tested again my test are normal and in carrier mode

please tell me what it will be is any concern with HBv or it may only due to some TB also tested it is ok

please answer why it is not going..please

I doubt your cough has anything to do with HBV.

I am happy TB is not a concern.

I would obtain a chest x-ray. If this is negative, then you may want to discuss with your doctor all the causes of cough- bronchitis, reactive airways disease, acid reflux, and others. If it still continues, you will want to see a pulmonary doctor. Dr. M

inanimate object