Wondering oral sex and hep C

I just met a girl i really like,we have'nt had sex or anything, just kissing.She told me she was Hep C and i was wondering if i can get it from giving her oral?or and what do we do about sex,just use a comdom??

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You should certainly use a condom, but not necessarily because of the HCV! As long as you both are free of sexually transmitted diseases, monagamous couples do not even need to use condoms to prevent the spread of HCV. It is not a sexually transmitted disease among heterosexual couples having vaginal sex. Oral is also not going to be an issue for HCV transmission. Good luck! DTD

HCV reservoir?
Need your Advice hepa b patient