|Wondering oral sex and hep C
Dec 7, 2005
I just met a girl i really like,we have'nt had sex or anything, just kissing.She told me she was Hep C and i was wondering if i can get it from giving her oral?or and what do we do about sex,just use a comdom??
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You should certainly use a condom, but not necessarily because of the HCV! As long as you both are free of sexually transmitted diseases, monagamous couples do not even need to use condoms to prevent the spread of HCV. It is not a sexually transmitted disease among heterosexual couples having vaginal sex. Oral is also not going to be an issue for HCV transmission. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.