|HCV "set point" and acute levels?
Nov 28, 2005
Dr. Douglas: Thank you for your expertise and your dedication as a healer. Here are my questions: 1) Do HCV viral levels in acute infection depend on immune respose? 2) Does concurrent HIV infection effect viral dynamics for HCV in acute stages? 3)If immune response is very poor, do HCV viral levels go higher? 4)Is there known correlation between initial HCV viral levels in acute infection and SVR in treatment? 5) Is ther a "set pont" in HCV like they look for in HIV?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
1 generally yes, but may also be size of exposure 2 probably 3 probably 4 no 5 yes generally speaking But why do you ask? DTD
fatty liver ?
Medicine - Baracide
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.