Nov 27, 2005
I am a 29 yr old single guy from india. I have not had any formal sex education. I have never attended any such course while
in school or in college. Here's my history in brief.
1. I used a condom (2 out of 2 occasions i.e. 100% usage) while I had sex with a prostitute in July 2002. I did not get myself checked for HIV or STDs.
2. I had sex with a call girl in Dec 2002. I used a condom initially - but could not cum till she gave up. So she suggested
that I remove the condom. I removed it without any thought. I cummed inside her twice in an hour. A few weeks later, I was
getting some pain in my left palm and fingers (I wish to add that I am a web designer by profession) Six months after my
encounter with the call girl I tested for HIV I and HIV II ... the reports were normal. I was HIV NEGATIVE. Hurray!
3. Sometime later (do not remember exactly) I got some skin growth near my penis. I was confused as well as scared to go to a
Doc. I ignored it completely - anyway it was only some skin growth. I have marked this location for you in an image of my
penis that is located at http://india-std-hiv.tripod.com/index.html I want to know why this skin growth has occured? Is it
an STD? Please advise.
4. After Dec 2002 i.e. From Jan 2003 to July 2005 I have had sex - once each time - with 5 more call girls. I used a condom
each time. The condom did not come out or break - nothing of this sort. I am again having pain in my left palm and fingers.
The pain is not continuous - it comes and goes. Also, something else has grown on my penis and its awful. Is this an STD? I
have marked this location for you in an image of my penis that is located at http://india-std-hiv.tripod.com/index.html I am applying an anti-inflammation, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial cream since last 10 days - but it does not seem to work. But, I think the growth has reduced. Please advise some treatment.
I am getting married next month. Please Help!
Thanks a lot.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This is a hepatitis forum so I think you would be better served by directing your question elsewhere. However, I would simply suggest that you go to an STD clinic in your area for a full evaluation since this is a difficult question to address on the internet. This is an educational forum basically. I am concerned that you need a full history and physical examination and testing by a qualified physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.