Unknown disease

Dear Sir,

I am a 29 yr old single guy from india. I have not had any formal sex education. I have never attended any such course while

in school or in college. Here's my history in brief.

1. I used a condom (2 out of 2 occasions i.e. 100% usage) while I had sex with a prostitute in July 2002. I did not get myself checked for HIV or STDs.

2. I had sex with a call girl in Dec 2002. I used a condom initially - but could not cum till she gave up. So she suggested

that I remove the condom. I removed it without any thought. I cummed inside her twice in an hour. A few weeks later, I was

getting some pain in my left palm and fingers (I wish to add that I am a web designer by profession) Six months after my

encounter with the call girl I tested for HIV I and HIV II ... the reports were normal. I was HIV NEGATIVE. Hurray!

3. Sometime later (do not remember exactly) I got some skin growth near my penis. I was confused as well as scared to go to a

Doc. I ignored it completely - anyway it was only some skin growth. I have marked this location for you in an image of my

penis that is located at http://india-std-hiv.tripod.com/index.html I want to know why this skin growth has occured? Is it

an STD? Please advise.

4. After Dec 2002 i.e. From Jan 2003 to July 2005 I have had sex - once each time - with 5 more call girls. I used a condom

each time. The condom did not come out or break - nothing of this sort. I am again having pain in my left palm and fingers.

The pain is not continuous - it comes and goes. Also, something else has grown on my penis and its awful. Is this an STD? I

have marked this location for you in an image of my penis that is located at http://india-std-hiv.tripod.com/index.html I am applying an anti-inflammation, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial cream since last 10 days - but it does not seem to work. But, I think the growth has reduced. Please advise some treatment.

I am getting married next month. Please Help!

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Pramod

This is a hepatitis forum so I think you would be better served by directing your question elsewhere. However, I would simply suggest that you go to an STD clinic in your area for a full evaluation since this is a difficult question to address on the internet. This is an educational forum basically. I am concerned that you need a full history and physical examination and testing by a qualified physician.

discrepant lab results for HB
fatty liver ?