|confused of what action to take
Nov 27, 2005
3 years ago i was diagnosed positive with hepa b, ijust keep it by myself and did not tell anyone until i get married. my husband do not know this, i want to have a chek up with my prsent condition, what are the steps i should take.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Chronic hepatitis B sometimes can resolve on its own - although not commonly.
You need to have follow up on hepatitis B surface antigen, e antigen, e antibody and most importantly, your viral load (HBV DNA).
If you have active infection, your partner needs to be tested for hepatitis B and if negative, should be vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.