|SURFACE ANTIBODIES TOTAL
Nov 27, 2005
Could you please explain to me test result, surface antibodies negative, surface antibodies total reactive 1141. i was vacinatted against hep b years ago, i am an rn and am worried that this result indicates exposure to hep b. to my knowledge i cant recall any past exposure in workplace, i also had a baby 18 months ago and was tested negative then for hep b, very concerned, do i need to get my child tested for antigen, thankyou
| Response from Dr. McGovern
With that history, I am certain that your test result means a good immune response to your vaccine, especially when you just tested "negative" for hepatitis B during pregnancy. That meant that they checked you for surface antigen which was negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.