Very urgent, i am tensed.
Nov 27, 2005
Is Hepatite B +ve is curable???
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many new good treatments for hepatitis B including entecavir and pegylated interferon. More new drugs are in clinical trials.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.