|Very urgent, i am tensed.
Nov 27, 2005
Is Hepatite B +ve is curable???
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many new good treatments for hepatitis B including entecavir and pegylated interferon. More new drugs are in clinical trials.
SURFACE ANTIBODIES TOTAL
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.