|Very urgent, i am tensed.
Nov 27, 2005
Is Hepatite B +ve is curable???
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many new good treatments for hepatitis B including entecavir and pegylated interferon. More new drugs are in clinical trials.
SURFACE ANTIBODIES TOTAL
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.