|Very urgent, i am tensed.
Nov 27, 2005
Is Hepatite B +ve is curable???
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many new good treatments for hepatitis B including entecavir and pegylated interferon. More new drugs are in clinical trials.
SURFACE ANTIBODIES TOTAL
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.