Very urgent, i am tensed.
Nov 27, 2005
Is Hepatite B +ve is curable???
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many new good treatments for hepatitis B including entecavir and pegylated interferon. More new drugs are in clinical trials.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.