Nov 27, 2005
My mother in law has hep. c and im scared once my baby is born shes going to give it to the baby. Should I be?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no need to be concerned.
Hepatitis C is spread through exposure to contaminated blood.
what are the effect s of hepa vaccine in the body w/ out hepa screening
Very urgent, i am tensed.
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- Transmission Of Hepatitis B Through Saliva
- Do You Feel Warm When You Are Hiv Positive?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Is Urticaria A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can Lesbians Contract The Aids Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.