Nov 27, 2005
iam hep b...today i came to know that...it is in carrier ...how can i recover?....TREATMENT?...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
When the word "carrier" is used, it usually means that you have evidence of chronic infection (hepatitis B surface Antigen positive) but have no evidence of active infection (negative HBV DNA and normal liver function tests).
Treatment is not required but careful monitoring is suggested to be certain that your infection does not become more active.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.