Nov 27, 2005
blood test positive hbasg but liver function is excellent?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot tell from this information how to classify your infection. The full hepatitis panel includes hepatitis B e antigen, e antibody, core antibody and hepatitis B DNA
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From French Kissing
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Fingering?
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.