Nov 27, 2005
blood test positive hbasg but liver function is excellent?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot tell from this information how to classify your infection. The full hepatitis panel includes hepatitis B e antigen, e antibody, core antibody and hepatitis B DNA
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.