Nov 27, 2005
blood test positive hbasg but liver function is excellent?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot tell from this information how to classify your infection. The full hepatitis panel includes hepatitis B e antigen, e antibody, core antibody and hepatitis B DNA
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- HIV 1 AND 2 ANTIBODY TEST BY ELISA METHOD
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.