hepatitis B and alchohol

my husband has hepatitis B. can you tell me how much alchohol he can consume everyday.. he drinks 1 glass wine everyday. How do u get hepatitis B.. by sexual or by saliva also.

There is no clear answer to your question on what is a safe amount of alcohol to drink. I would be influenced by knowing how much liver disease he has. If he had severe disease or cirrhosis, I would say no alcohol. If he had mild to moderate hepatitis B, I would say one glass of wine a day is probably okay.

You should be vaccinated against hepatitis B if you have a partner with hepatitis B which can be transmitted sexually. Although hepatitis B is present in saliva, there is not good evidence that this is a route of transmission.

Dr. M

ALT out of range
riba test