ALT out of range

Few days ago got my hepatitis function panel results. Everything looks fine, except for the ALT, it was out of range (normal 0-40), mine was 47 U/L. Do you think that is indication that I should have any liver disease even that the result for HCVAB was negative?. Thanks

ONe of the most common reasons for a mild elevation of ALT can be related to your medications; another is the presence of steatohepatitis, or fatty liver. Risk factors for this include obesitiy, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and diabetes.

Dr. M

exposure
hepatitis B and alchohol