Nov 6, 2005
am working in the same office with a colleage who has hep B.am hiv + on med am i expose.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is transmitted mainly through blood exposures. It is recommended that persons with hepatitis B should not share food utensils or razors as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Dry Mouth An Ars Symptom?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.