Nov 6, 2005
am working in the same office with a colleage who has hep B.am hiv + on med am i expose.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is transmitted mainly through blood exposures. It is recommended that persons with hepatitis B should not share food utensils or razors as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.