Nov 6, 2005
am working in the same office with a colleage who has hep B.am hiv + on med am i expose.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is transmitted mainly through blood exposures. It is recommended that persons with hepatitis B should not share food utensils or razors as well.
womens risk of Hep C with oral sex
ALT out of range
- Can You Get HIV From Massage?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
- Precum Touching Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.