Nov 6, 2005
whats the critical value for dna virus test?and whats the value of non infectious person but is +hepa b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on the particular test and laboratory that your specific physician uses. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Accuracy Of Hiv Test At 1 Year
- Can You Get Hiv From Hand To Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.