Nov 6, 2005
whats the critical value for dna virus test?and whats the value of non infectious person but is +hepa b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on the particular test and laboratory that your specific physician uses. Dr. M
HEP C, HIV
inactive hep b
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.