|HEP C, HIV
Nov 6, 2005
I TESTED POSITIVE FOR HAVING HIV ANTIBODIES, BUT AFTER 6 MONTHS& 3TESTS THEY ARE NOW SAYING I DON'T HAVE HIV,BUT NOW THEY MUST TEST FOR HEP C WHY???
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect that they think the HIV antibodies were falsely positive and want to be certain that some other infection did not lead to a false positive test. They may also want to test for HCV if they think that a certain risk taking behavior puts you at risk for this infection. I think it is best if you ask them directly, because I am only speculating.
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.