Nov 6, 2005
Recently a person told me that they were at a friends house where IV needles were being used to take drugs.
A person rinsed a used needle in a glass of water after injection, then another person inadvertantly drank the water.
Is the person who drank the water at risk?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk for HCV acquisition. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- Long Term Effects Of Vaginitis
- 6 Weeks After Exposure I Have A Sore Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.