Nov 6, 2005
what is hep. B vac for
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccination prevents transmission of hepatitis B from chronic carriers to other people. It is a three shot series.It is now routinely given to children and has decreased rates of chronic hepatitis B worldwide.
hep b and hiv
Treatment with Hepsera
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Syphilis Rash On The Chest
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.