Nov 6, 2005
what is hep. B vac for
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B vaccination prevents transmission of hepatitis B from chronic carriers to other people. It is a three shot series.It is now routinely given to children and has decreased rates of chronic hepatitis B worldwide.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.