|hep b and hiv
Nov 6, 2005
is there any relationship between hep b and hiv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Both are well transmitted sexually and through injection drug use. HBV is a DNA virus; HIV is an RNA virus. Both have available and effective treatments. There is a vaccine for HBV; none for HIV. Dr. M
Hep. C Transmission
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.