|hep b and hiv
Nov 6, 2005
is there any relationship between hep b and hiv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Both are well transmitted sexually and through injection drug use. HBV is a DNA virus; HIV is an RNA virus. Both have available and effective treatments. There is a vaccine for HBV; none for HIV. Dr. M
Hep. C Transmission
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.