End stage liver disease

My husband has end stage liver disease,Hep C,diabeties and annemia. He is haveing a hard time swollowing at times and has a sharp pain that comes and goes in his back he says he feels like fluid is flowing down his spine. Once a week he has nose bleeds and and gets dizzy at times his doctor says this is normal for his condition is there anything I should be concerned? Also a year ago he was caughing up blood and ended up in the hospitol for a week at that time the doctor told me that he would not be eligible for a liver transplant other that the symtoms that I have discribed do you think he might be able to get a transpland now he has not drank alcohole in over three years and watches his weight and is very active?

If your husband has not been drinking for 3 years, yes I would take him to a center that has a liver tranplant program for evaluation.

Dr. M

Hepatitis c genotype 1 A
hepatitis c, repeat treatment for non-responder?