Hepatitis c genotype 1 A

What is the percent rate of being cured? Is it 1 in a 100?

What do I do now? What if the treatment does not work am I doomed to be alone? Please give me some answers. Thank you,

The percent of cure is about 55-60 percent. However, that figure is for the population of hepatitis C infected patients as a whole.

It is important to realize that if you take every dose of your medications, your chance of cure clearly improves significantly.

Also newer treatments for hepatitis C will hopefully be available in about five years, if your current therapy doesn't work.

Dr. M

hepa b dna test
End stage liver disease