hepa b dna test
Nov 6, 2005
my virus level is 290,000 copies/ml.is this critical and my life is in danger already?could you refer me for some active support group in hepa b here in the philipiines?thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The level of the virus does not tell me anything about your liver disease. It is important to realize that the immune system causes most of the damage. Some people can have high levels of virus and have little liver disease because they are "immune tolerant".
You need to discuss with your doctor how active your liver disease is before discussing whether treatment is even necessary. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.