hepa b dna test

my virus level is 290,000 copies/ml.is this critical and my life is in danger already?could you refer me for some active support group in hepa b here in the philipiines?thanks.

The level of the virus does not tell me anything about your liver disease. It is important to realize that the immune system causes most of the damage. Some people can have high levels of virus and have little liver disease because they are "immune tolerant".

You need to discuss with your doctor how active your liver disease is before discussing whether treatment is even necessary. Dr. M

tx hepa b
Hepatitis c genotype 1 A