Nov 6, 2005
what precation do I need to make when having sex with hep B? thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a sexual partner who has chronic hepatitis B, I would strongly recommend that you get vaccinated and have protected intercourse. Dr. M
HBS what is it?
Is Hep B possible if HIV neg?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.