Nov 6, 2005
what precation do I need to make when having sex with hep B? thank you for your time.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a sexual partner who has chronic hepatitis B, I would strongly recommend that you get vaccinated and have protected intercourse. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.