Nov 6, 2005
what precation do I need to make when having sex with hep B? thank you for your time.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a sexual partner who has chronic hepatitis B, I would strongly recommend that you get vaccinated and have protected intercourse. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.