Nov 6, 2005
what precation do I need to make when having sex with hep B? thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a sexual partner who has chronic hepatitis B, I would strongly recommend that you get vaccinated and have protected intercourse. Dr. M
HBS what is it?
Is Hep B possible if HIV neg?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.