|HBS what is it?
Nov 6, 2005
How is it contracted and what are the treatments?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is contracted mainly through unprotected sexual intercourse with someone who is a carrier of the virus, or through injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.