|HBS what is it?
Nov 6, 2005
How is it contracted and what are the treatments?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is contracted mainly through unprotected sexual intercourse with someone who is a carrier of the virus, or through injection drug use.
cure for hepa b!
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.