|HBS what is it?
Nov 6, 2005
How is it contracted and what are the treatments?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is contracted mainly through unprotected sexual intercourse with someone who is a carrier of the virus, or through injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
- Are Condoms Provided By Sex Workers Are Safe?
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
- Cum On Anus No Penetration Frottage
- Do Most People Have Symptoms When They Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.