|HBS what is it?
Nov 6, 2005
How is it contracted and what are the treatments?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is contracted mainly through unprotected sexual intercourse with someone who is a carrier of the virus, or through injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medicine To Take If You Have Chlamydia?
- What Is The Relationship Between Genital Warts And Pap Smears?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.