|HBS what is it?
Nov 6, 2005
How is it contracted and what are the treatments?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is contracted mainly through unprotected sexual intercourse with someone who is a carrier of the virus, or through injection drug use.
cure for hepa b!
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Oral Sex
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Cigarette
- Should I Get Tested After Giving Handjob?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.