|HBS what is it?
Nov 6, 2005
How is it contracted and what are the treatments?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is contracted mainly through unprotected sexual intercourse with someone who is a carrier of the virus, or through injection drug use.
cure for hepa b!
- What Year Was Hiv Discovered?
- Can Hiv Enter Through Unbroken Skin?
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- How Long Can Hiv Blood Live Outside The Body?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- What Does It Mean When A Hepatitis C Test Is Non-reactive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.