|cure for hepa b!
Nov 6, 2005
I'm really having trouble 'bout this hepa b.....Is there a cure for this or is it hopeless?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would see your physician for further counseling and advice about your specific situation. Chronic hepatitis B evaluations are important to determine what category of infection you fall into and whether you need treatment or not. The treatments of hepatitis B are growing steadily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.