|cure for hepa b!
Nov 6, 2005
I'm really having trouble 'bout this hepa b.....Is there a cure for this or is it hopeless?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would see your physician for further counseling and advice about your specific situation. Chronic hepatitis B evaluations are important to determine what category of infection you fall into and whether you need treatment or not. The treatments of hepatitis B are growing steadily.
Am I an Inactive carrier or active carrier
HBS what is it?
- When Is The Cure For Hiv Coming?
- Herpes And Hep C Coinfection
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- Chances Of Getting Hiv One Time Of Unprotected Sex
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Can A Condom Protect You From Getting Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.