|cure for hepa b!
Nov 6, 2005
I'm really having trouble 'bout this hepa b.....Is there a cure for this or is it hopeless?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would see your physician for further counseling and advice about your specific situation. Chronic hepatitis B evaluations are important to determine what category of infection you fall into and whether you need treatment or not. The treatments of hepatitis B are growing steadily.
Am I an Inactive carrier or active carrier
HBS what is it?
- Lump On The Neck With Hiv
- Are Black And Blue Marks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- If You Take A Cbc Test Can It Detect If You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does Hep C Lay Dormant?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.