HEPA B carrier

need questions about being hep b carrier. is there any way to treat hep b? accdg to my doctor, i will carry this for lifetime. is this true? al aready had blood tests and hep b tests and the result is positive. i lose hope and opportunities because of my case. now, i am applying for a job abroad and i am afraid that once i go through my medical exam, i will lose opportunity again. i am planning to go to dubai, is there a treatment or a way on how my hep b will not be traced and will not appear on my medical results? pls help, this add up to my depression. will any country allow me to work for any companies there? hope i get answers from you. thank you

Hepatitis B is a treatable condition. However, not all patients with hepatitis B surface antigen need to be treated.

You will want to discuss your particular case with your physician to find out if you are a good treatment candidate. Dr. M

fatty liver and HIV
HbsAg question