Oct 29, 2005
hi doc.i am chronic hbv petient my dna level is very high 3,700.000 my liver function are normal atleast for now,what would be your choice of drug to bring this number down?thank you for your help
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your liver tests are normal right now and would continue to monitor you until that changes and then I would treat you. I would not treat you now because it sounds like you may are in an "immune tolerant" phase. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.